Streetlight Questions

My streetlight is out. How do I get it repaired?

Report streetlight outages to the Township Supervisor's office at 248-674-6201, or by contacting DTE Energy direct via online at DTE Energy Online or call at 800-477-4747. When reporting the outage, please indicate the location of the light(s) by giving the address of the home or business closest to the light, the 2 main crossroads, whether the light pole is wooden, metal, or if the light is strung across the intersection. Leave your name and phone number for any necessary follow up.

Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for the repair. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community bright!