Support the Library
You can help us develop our collections or services in a number of ways. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- General donations are used to support current services, develop new services, and sometimes for capital expenditures like furniture or equipment. Checks should be made payable to the Waterford Township Public Library and will be accepted by the Director.
- Book Memorials are a meaningful way of remembering a person, a group, an occasion or a milestone. Donations are used to purchase books and other materials. Download the Memorial Donations (PDF) form. Checks should be made payable to the Waterford Township Public Library.
- Bestseller donations. If you couldn't wait for that brand new book and went out and bought it, please consider donating your copy to the Library when you've finished reading it. Budget constraints mean fewer copies of bestsellers and wait lists are getting long. We really appreciate donated copies of hot new titles.
- Friends of the Library Fundraisers offer several ways to help support library programs and collections.
Amazon Wish Lists
Another way to donate: our Amazon.com wish lists. The Library has wish lists on Amazon. Our staff have created these lists to include titles we need, some that we need additional copies of, and new titles we know will be in demand. How can you use this? After you click on these links, you may need to log in to your own amazon account to open the list:
- Browse through the items on the wish list, make your selection(s) and add to your cart.
- If you would like, add a gift note to tell us your name and address or email address so we may acknowledge your gift.
- The shipping address of "Wishlist Waterford, MI" should appear as a shipping address choice - choose it.
- Complete your purchase!
Thank you very much!