ABSENTEE VOTING FAQ’S
From the Waterford Township Clerk’s Office
1. Absentee ballots will mail September 25, 2020, to voters who have requested an absentee ballot.
2. If you do not receive your absentee ballot by October 10, 2020, PLEASE contact the Clerk’s Office.
3. You may return your ballot as soon as possible, once you vote your ballot. You do not need to wait until Election Day to return it. However, it MUST be received by 8:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020.
4. Return your absentee ballot using the absentee voter’s drop box in the parking lot near the Police Department, or return directly to the Waterford Township’s Clerk’s office.
5. If you return your ballot via the USPS, please mail your ballot as early as possible to ensure its arrival by 8 p.m. on Election Day. The USPS recommends mailing your ballot by October 27, 2020.
For additional questions, contact the Clerk’s Office, 248-674-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waterford Township Clerk