The Friends of the Waterford Township Public Library is a non-profit organization dedicated to establishing a closer relationship between the library and the community.
What Do We Do?
- Promote awareness of the library's programs and services.
- Provide direct financial assistance to purchase new equipment and materials and fund special programs for adults and children.
- Provide volunteer assistance for library programs and services.
How Can You Help?
- Be a Friend - Complete a Membership Application (PDF) to become a Friend. Your contribution will support the Waterford Township Public Library.
- Volunteer - Throughout the year Friends volunteers are needed to assist with fund-raising events and a variety of library programs. See Calendar of Events.
- Attend Our Meetings - The Friends meet at the Library on dates noted below.
|Tuesday, March 7, 5:30pm|
|Wednesday, May 3, 5:30pm|
|Wednesday, September 6, 5:30pm|
|Wednesday, November 1, 5:30pm|