- Township Departments
- Parks & Recreation
- Registration Information
Early RegistrationAll classes must have the minimum registered or they will not be offered, we reserve the right to cancel programs due to the lack of participants.
Pre-registration is necessary for all classes unless it is otherwise stated. To avoid disappointment, register at least 1 week prior to class start date.
RegisterWe accept registration in person, by mail, phone, online or fax. Visa, Mastercard or Discover are the only major credit/debit cards accepted.
Waterford Parks and Recreation Department
5200 Civic Center Drive
Waterford, MI 48329
Credit Card PolicyWaterford Parks and Recreation will charge a convenience fee for all credit card payments. Credit cards will be charged 2.55% of the total purchase with a convenience fee minimum of $2.00. Visa, Mastercard and Discover will only be accepted.
NSF Check PolicyCheck payments returned for non-sufficient funds, stop payment requests or a closed account will result in: a $30.00 Returned Check Fee.
For all activities, there will be an extra $5 non-resident fee added.
Refund PolicyRefunds will be given on the following conditions:
- Refunds must be requested before the 2nd class minus a $5 administration fee.
- If a class is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
- All classes must have the minimum registered or the class will not be offered. Full refunds will be processed.
- Youth League Sports - Refunds must be requested PRIOR to the registration deadline and you will receive the program fee less 10%. Refunds requested AFTER the registration deadline will receive the program fee less $10.
- Adult League Sports refunds requested after the game schedule is made: no refunds will be issued.