Report a Concern

For non-emergency reporting only, please.

Concerns submitted through online forms will be reviewed during standard business hours as the earliest availability of Township staff. 

Police, Medical and Fire emergencies should be reported with a phone call to 9-1-1.

Water Sewer Problem
Code Enforcement Request
Citizens Online Police Reporting System
streetlight outage
If none of these apply or you're not sure which Department you need to reach, please click here to submit a general concern.