Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Proposal 22-2; A proposal to amend the state constitution to add provisions regarding elections.
This proposed constitutional amendment would:
- Recognize the fundamental right to vote without harassing conduct;
- Require military or overseas ballots to be counted if postmarked by Election Day;
- Provide voters the right to verify identity with a photo ID or signed statement;
- Provide voters the right to a single application to vote absentee in all elections;
- Require state-funded absentee ballot drop boxes and postage for absentee applications and ballots;
- Provide that only election officials may conduct postelection audits;
- Require nine days of early in-person voting;
- Allow donations to fund elections, which must be disclosed;
- Require canvass boards to certify election results based only on the official records of votes cast.
For complete wording visit: https://www.michigan.gov/sos/elections/bsc and look for the Promote the Vote 2022 Petition.
Election Inspector Application and Information
Election Forms & Documents
Federal Voter Assistance Program
Proposal 18-3 New Rights for Michigan Voters
Register to Vote
Track My Absent Voter Application and Ballot
Voting Identification Requirements
Voting Precincts & Locations
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow